Terms and Conditions
Your website may use the Terms and Conditions given below.
The terms “We” / “Us” / “Our”/”Company” individually and collectively refer to InPadel Sports and the terms “Visitor” ”User” refer to our Users.
This page states the Terms and Conditions under which you (Visitor) may visit this website (“Website”). Please read this page carefully. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, we would request you to exit the site. We reserve the rights to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this post. You should visit this page periodically to stay updated regarding the Terms and Conditions.
USE OF CONTENT
All logos, brands, marks headings, labels, names, signatures, numerals, shapes or any combinations appearing in this site are properties either owned, or used under license, by us and / or our associate entities who feature on this Website. The use of these properties or any other content on this site is strictly prohibited.
You are not permitted to sell or modify the content of this Website or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the materials in any way for any public or commercial purpose without the respective permissions that need to be obtained from us.
ACCEPTABLE WEBSITE USE
(A) Security Rules
Visitors are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website, which includes:
- Accessing data not intended for the user or logging into a server/account, which the user is not authorized to access.
- Attempting to scan or test the vulnerability of a system or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization will be considered as an offense.
- Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, via means of submitting a virus or “Trojan horse” to the Website, overloading, “flooding”, “mail bombing” or “crashing.’’
- Sending unsolicited electronic mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services. Violations of system security may result in civil/criminal liability. The business and its associate entities will have the right to investigate occurrences that they suspect and will have the right to involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
(B) General Rules
Visitors may not use the Web Site in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy materials:
- that could constitute or encourage conduct. This would be considered as a criminal offence, which violates any applicable law or regulation.
- in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret and other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy of others’ personal rights.
- Libelous, defamatory, pornographic, profane, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful conducts are completely against the regulations and are strictly prohibited.
The Users unilaterally agree to indemnify, without objection, the Company, its officers, directors, employees and agents against any claims/actions/demands/damages whatsoever arising from or resulting from their use of www.inpadel.in or regarding breach of the terms.
User agrees that neither InPadel nor its group companies, directors, officers or employees shall be liable for any direct or/and indirect incidental or exemplary damages, resulting from the use and the inability to use the service for the procurement of substitute goods/services or resulting from any goods and data information or services entered into through or from the service and resulting from unauthorized access. Alteration of user’s transmissions or data arising from any other matter relating to the service, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits and use of data or other intangible, even if Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
User further agrees that Company shall not be liable for any damages arising from interruption, suspension or termination of service, including but not limited to direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special consequential, whether such interruption and suspension or termination was justified or not, negligent or intentional, inadvertent or advertent.
User agrees that Company shall not be responsible or liable to user, or anyone, for the statements or conduct of any third party of the service. In sum, in no event shall Company’s total liability to the User for all damages or/and losses or/and causes of action exceed the amount paid by the User to Company, if any, that is related to the cause of action.
DISCLAIMER OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
In no event shall Company or any parties, organizations or entities associated with the corporate brand name us or otherwise, mentioned at this Website be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitations, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damage to computer hardware or loss of data information or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the Website and the Website material, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not, such organization or entities were advised of the possibility of such damages.