The best players on the World Padel Tour count their matches in wins and defeats. Although for these ten talents losing a match is statistically much more complicated than for the rest. They’re the most effective players on the World Padel Tour.
- Fernando Belasteguín 94.86 % (253 matches played, 240 wins and 13 defeats)
- Pablo Lima 88.71 % (248 matches played, 228 wins and 20 defeats)
- Juan Martín Díaz 83.26 % (227 matches played, 189 wins and 38 defeats)
Juani Mieres 77.25 % (233 matches played, 180 wins and 53 defeats)
- Sanyo Gutiérrez 76.07 % (234 matches played, 178 wins and 56 defeats)
- Mati Díaz 74.78 % (226 matches played, 169 wins and 57 defeats)
- Maxi Sánchez 73,99 % (223 matches played, 165 wins and 58 defeats)
- Paquito Navarro 73.73 % (217 matches played, 160 wins and 57 defeats)
- Christian Gutiérrez 73.26 % (227 matches played, 189 wins and 38 defeats)
- Miguel Lamperti 69.09 % (197 matches played, 136 wins and 61 defeats)
Fernando Belasteguin, who has topped the world rankings for the past fifteen years, is clearly in the lead with spectacular stats that show she’s only lost 13 matches in the last four years. His total of 240 wins leaves him with a win-loss ratio of 94.86%.
After Bela comes his partner, Pablo Lima, who with 228 wins in four seasons and only 20 defeats has a win-loss ratio of 88.71%. The podium is completed by Juan Martin Diaz, who spent thirteen years on top of the rankings, with an efectiveness of 83.26% with 189 wins and 38 defeats.
In fourth place is Juani Mieres, with a win-loss ratio of 77.25% thanks to his 180 wins and 53 defeats as a professional. Sanyo Gutierrez rounds off the top 5 with 76.07% on the back of his 178 wins in 234 matches.
Courtesy- World Padel Tour